There rules for the award are, I answer some questions then choose 10 of my new friends to pass it onto. Then they answer the same questions and pass it onto 10 of their buddies. I can't resend it to any of the people Susie and Sidebite sent it to, and the people I pass it onto can't send it to anyone I sent it to... Are you confused after reading that? I'm confused after typing it!!!
Here are the question:
- Favourite number: This is a hard one... but I think I'll have to go with the "number one"... I mean, I'm a scottie and really, isn't "number one" the most important thing out there? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, please refer to the scottie rules).
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink: I will have to say water, I don't drink anything else. I used to have puppy milk when I was smaller but I don't like it any more... I like water best when it's a whole body experience. Lapping from the bowl really isn't my thing. I prefer to get right in there!! Splash it all about, have a bit of a dig and then to lap it off the cement around the bowl. Also, you can't forget to walk through some dirt while your paws are still wet and then go and give your human a big hug! That is how you enjoy a good drink of water...
- Facebook or Twitter: I don't use either so I don't have a preference.
- My passion: I have a few, eating, gardening and wrestling. I think I'm a bit young to have settled on one just yet.
- Favourite pattern: Tartan... duh!
- Best day of the week: Saturday!! When my human starts her weekend and can spend all her time with ME!!
- Favourite flower: We have a lot of geraniums in our yard. I like them, I like pulling the leaves off the plant and bringing them inside to chew. I also like leaving them all over the carpet!!
Now, it is going to be hard to choose people to send it to, I'm a newbie and I don't have heaps of buddies just yet... And I also have to try and avoid people who have already been awarded the Sunshine Award by Susie and Sidebite...
After careful consideration I have picked these guys for being so nice and friendly and welcoming:
Gus, bob and Fin over at Sparhawk Scotties
Mr Fox and Scruffy (and Allyk) over at Fox Tales
Kim at Golden Pines
Oskar of the Daily Oskar
Cinnamon, the dog with a blog
Remington, who talks about his life and times
The lovely Mitch and Molly
Bert who gives an insight into the life of the four legged.
Edgar at KPcalamities