Wednesday 13 June 2012

Sunshine Award

I would really love to thank Susie and Sidebite for awarding me the "Sunshine" award!! It makes a young pup feel so warm inside!! Especially during these winter months...



There rules for the award are, I answer some questions then choose 10 of my new friends to pass it onto. Then they answer the same questions and pass it onto 10 of their buddies. I can't resend it to any of the people Susie and Sidebite sent it to, and the people I pass it onto can't send it to anyone I sent it to... Are you confused after reading that? I'm confused after typing it!!!

Here are the question:

  1. Favourite number: This is a hard one... but I think I'll have to go with the "number one"... I mean, I'm a scottie and really, isn't "number one" the most important thing out there? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, please refer to the scottie rules).
  2. Favourite non-alcoholic drink: I will have to say water, I don't drink anything else. I used to have puppy milk when I was smaller but I don't like it any more... I like water best when it's a whole body experience. Lapping from the bowl really isn't my thing. I prefer to get right in there!! Splash it all about, have a bit of a dig and then to lap it off the cement around the bowl. Also, you can't forget to walk through some dirt while your paws are still wet and then go and give your human a big hug! That is how you enjoy a good drink of water...
  3. Facebook or Twitter: I don't use either so I don't have a preference.
  4. My passion: I have a few, eating, gardening and wrestling. I think I'm a bit young to have settled on one just yet.
  5. Favourite pattern: Tartan... duh!
  6. Best day of the week: Saturday!! When my human starts her weekend and can spend all her time with ME!!
  7. Favourite flower: We have a lot of geraniums in our yard. I like them, I like pulling the leaves off the plant and bringing them inside to chew. I also like leaving them all over the carpet!!
Now, it is going to be hard to choose people to send it to, I'm a newbie and I don't have heaps of buddies just yet... And I also have to try and avoid people who have already been awarded the Sunshine Award by Susie and Sidebite...

After careful consideration I have picked these guys for being so nice and friendly and welcoming:


Gus, bob and Fin over at Sparhawk Scotties 

Mr Fox and Scruffy (and Allyk) over at Fox Tales

Kim at Golden Pines

Oskar of the Daily Oskar

Cinnamon, the dog with a blog

Remington, who talks about his life and times

The lovely Mitch and Molly

Bert who gives an insight into the life of the four legged.

Edgar at KPcalamities

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. Great answers, scotties are Number One.

    We love liver crisps, but then, we love most things. They tend to break VERY easily because they are so thin...then you end up with crumbs.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crumbs won't work well with me, anything that falls out of my mouth ends up in Floyd's tummy! He's too quick for me!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it along to us, Dougal! We love eating, gardening and wrestling too!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dougall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWEE! Thanks Dougal! My mum's getting ready to go out of town, so she might not be able to help me till we get back (i'm goin to my grandpeeps!) but don't i worry - i won't let her forget! i'm so excited - i know i don't blog too often, so it was real nice of you to think of me!

    edgar (& his mum)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dougall Dog ~ Congrats on your very first award. And you are right you are a scot and you are a number 1 Dougall Dog.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw... Thanks Dougall! I will do my bet to get on this task on the weekend. I'm kind of exhausted - it's the last week of school and I'm a 4th grade teacher. Mr. Fox & Scruffy have been taking extra special care of me by letting me pet them and cuddle them which helps me relax! You dogs are the best!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a co-ink-ee-dink! My human is a special education teacher. But she still has two and a half weeks to go for this term.

      Puppies are great when you're stressed!

      Delete