Thank you SO MUCH Daisy! :)
The rules for this one go...
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger made for you
- Make up 11 questions for your nominees
- Pass it on to as many bloggers as you like
So, here we go... 11 random facts about me, Dougall...
1. I love watermelon and apples
2. I steal socks
3. I live in a city called Wagga Wagga
4. I live near a lake
5. I get a lot of ear infections (the peeps think I might have another one now...)
6. I'm the third Scottie to be loved by my peep (you guys know about Uncle Fergus... But who is the other? Well, we might tell you about him another day)
7. I love watching TV (The X-Files is my fave show at the moment, my peep and I have been watching it together)
8. I like to eat the garden
9. Sometimes I sneak out the front door when the peeps aren't paying attention, and I don't come back when called (they have to run me down... The only reason they caught me last time was I stopped to umm... poop...)
10. I'm not always friendly when I meet new dogs (sorry...)
11. I love hugs from my peep (as long as it isn't too hot)
Here are the questions that Daisy made for me...
1. How do you feel about walks?
I LOVE them, and I don't think I get enough... My peep is LAZY!
2. What is your favorite way to communicate?
I do the occasional Scottie "ArrrooooOOOooo" but I'm mostly a barker.
3.What is your favorite blog post?
Well, I guess I would have to say my "muddy" post...
4. Are you dressing up for Howl-o-ween?
Howl-o-ween isn't a big thing here in Australia. Some kids to trick-or-treating because they've seen it on TV, but my peeps don't get into it, so no.
5. Do you play favorites?
Oh yeah... She is definitely my favourite of the peeps... hehe!
6. Do you still see your parents or litter mates?
No... :( My pawrents live in another town, 3 hours away and we've never visited. I don't know where my litter mates ended up... This makes me sad. :(
7. Is there anywhere you'd like to visit?
A proper BEACH!!!
8. Are you afraid of anything?
Ear drops... I don't like them at all! (But... I do like the obligatory post drop treat... bol!)
9. What is your favorite toy?
Socks. Paws down!
10. What was your most memorable puppy story?
Ummm.... Gee... This is a hard one... Probably the story about the first time I saw grass. Before I left my litter I had never been outside on grass before. So, when they let me try it for the first time, I didn't know what it was, or what to do. I just stood there like a statue!
11. Do you have other fur-friends that live with you?
Yup, my brudder Floyd. I love him (most of the time).
Here are my 11 questions
- What is your favourite treat?
- What is your favourite thing to do outside?
- Are you allowed on the peep bed?
- What is the arrangement at your house when they peeps go out?
- What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
- What do they feed you?
- Have you ever caught anything (like a bug or something else)?
- Do you like water?
- How did you find out about Blogville?
- Have you ever met a Blogville resident in the fur?
- If you could try any peep food you wanted, what would you try?
I'd like to nominate...
My sweet Jazzi girl!