Sunday 30 March 2014

We are okay!

We are so sorry we have been absent for SO LONG!

It was not my fault, I've been trying to motivate the peep. But she's been a mixture of stressed, busy and lazy... Applying for a job at a new school, attending weddings, starting a night course, fund raising for Care Australia... Watching TV, playing computer games...

HOPEFULLY it will all be back to normal now, the wedding is over, she got her new job (which starts next term) she's finished fund raising and is getting used to going back to school as a student... I just have to drag her away from the TV and make sure she's blogging when she's in front of the 'puter!

That's enough about HER, back to the star of this show... ME!


I guess you'd all like to know what I've been up to since you heard from me last. Well, Floyd and I have been keeping up our visits to Alex.

Look how big Alex is getting!

Nearly as big as me... He really isn't, we think this is just a trick of the camera. Actually, it is nearly Alex's furst barkday and he is REALLY little compared to me. The peep isn't sure if Alex is just a smaller Scottie, or, if I am a bigger Scottie.

Next time we're together I'll make her get a good comparison photo, so you can all see the difference.

When we visit Alex, we do all the usual doggy things, like...

Sniffing

Wrestling

Playing ball (well Floyd does, he won't let Alex and I join in)

Peeing

We have a great time, we end up really happy...


...Tired puppies on the way home!


I hope that you are all still well and happy, we're going to go around and check on you all now!!

24 comments:

  1. Hey guys it's good to see you again.

    Hope Floyd is staying outta trouble BOL.

    We are hapeee your mom found a job tooo.

    xo Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are back. I have a assistant like yours, just way to busy with stuff. Looks like you three are having fun!! Thats what counts ya know?

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dougall,

    So happy to see you and Floyd, we has missed you so very much!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    PeeS Max doesn't like to share either...da nerve! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see a post from you! I know how busy we two-leggers get, especially with work! But I'm glad things weren't so busy that you didn't get to have fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dou gall, it is so good to see you and Floyd! I'm glad you had fun and that you are all doing OK. I missed you

    Love Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMD I've missed you guys, I was so glad to see y'alls post. I'm glad y'all are all okay and you have been keeping your play dates with little Alex.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, I have so missed you guys!! I knows how hard it can be to keep the peeps priorites straight!!! I have been havin' the same problems!!! What are we gonna do??
    I have withheld the margaritas until she does a postie...this has helped, butts I thinks I have to gets more creative...
    Nows, it sure looks like you guys have been keepin' busy with all the important thingies...chasin' balls, wrasltlin', bitey face....this is good to see!!
    Oh, and I hopes not too many thingies have gotten "Floyded"..bol
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gotta remember all your friends in Blogville!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to hear from you. We're glad the peeps have been remembering to take you to see Alex with their hectic schedule. And we hope treats and stuff weren't neglected. Otherwise, Floyd might have to get stuck into the carpet again, so you ARE remembered.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me and Nellie are glad you are back in blog land. We've missed you both. Love Nelie and Jasper, the two bestest maremmas in all the land.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Dougall and Floyd - it's really lovely to catch up with you again... Our Mum's been "off the air" for a while as well, so we know what it's like.

    Love and woofs from Solo and Krissy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've missed you lots and it's so wonderful to see you ☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. We missed you guys too and glad to see you back. Wow Alex has grown. How time flies.
    We hope you have a serene Sunday and go get yourself some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. well good to see you guys again - you all look happy and Alex has grown - is he a little brindle scottie or was a just the shading on the photo

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD we are so glad to see you Dougall and Floydie... And Alex too.. So happy to hear all your good news.

    BUTT do you mean to tell us that you have only PEEd ONCE in all this time???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dougall you are back HooRAY! I checked several times but never a new post. You are looking so good. Why you and Alex just look perfect. I know you two could take that ball away from Floyd if you wanted to You two have definitely got him out matched for sure.
    Glad You Are Back
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo! So glad to see you back, my furiends!!

    Edgar and his mum

    ReplyDelete
  18. Still just as adorable as ever!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice to see you back, looks like you had a lovely time!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi - Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I do understand about busy human assistants! Mine is the same way ...

    Ruby (and Pip)

    ReplyDelete
  21. We are so glad to see you, we've missed you! Glad to hear you are back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mom finally figured out how to respond to your blogs. We are glad that you are back. We noticed that you have visited us several times and we are happy to have you both as friends.

    ReplyDelete
  23. yay glad you guys are all ok. Best of luck to your mummy for the new job xx

    ReplyDelete