Saturday 24 October 2020

There's a spy among us...

**This post was written before Dougall crossed the Rainbow Bridge**

I am a little worried... I think somepawdy is watching me...

Just the other day this thingy appeared in my house... 


 

The peep said it is a treat machine... But the way she giggled when she said it... I just don't know if I can trust her... 

Sure, when the humans went out the other day it did spit out some food for Floyd and I... But it talks at me too, and seems to always know when I'm in the room...

I think I need to keep an eye on it... 



11 comments:

  1. Awww, so good of you to post this. We haven't seen one of those around here, but we will keep watching for it. It seems like it would be nice to have a treat-dispensing machine. We couldn't get the video to play:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't beweeve all de ovva comments, I was berry bwave

      Delete
  2. I think that thing is creepy and I would not trust it.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floyd left the room! That would mean more treats for you, angel Dougall♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I can't hear the video, butts I can see it! It looks super funny! I thinks you were super brave Angel Dougall! I would have started barkin' at it! BOL! Floydie, I thinks you got the right idea BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is suspicious and I'd avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Floyd, we came back and now the video is working. Lightning says not to worry, he would have been very concerned about that thing too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete