Thursday 15 October 2020

Throw Back Thursday: Nice Beg

 


When I was a wee boy, my human took me to Puppy School. It was... Interesting... 

I might not have done very well... OK! I admit it! I'm a Puppy School drop out. I flunked. 

I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to bark at the other puppies. I didn't learn how to sit, or stay, or how to walk "nicely" on a lead, or how to not bark at the other puppies... But I did learn how to 'nice beg'. It was my thing... The only thing I could do.

I still bark at all the other puppies I see... 

14 comments:

  1. A very nice beg indeed. We don't think you were a dropout at all - they just weren't skilled enough to challenge your advanced brain:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, great idea, I'll go with that from now on.

      Delete
  2. OMD, ME TOO! For the exact same reason! Just thinkie if WE ever met in the furs! BOL!!!! OMD, they wouldn't be able to shut us up! BOL!
    Oh, I never could do the 'up' like you though...Ma tried and tried, butts I just don't have the butt-balance!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a very impressive beg Dougall. A skill I never mastered, although Gail tells me that my predecessor Hamish the Westie could stand balanced on this hind legs in begging posture for more than 30 seconds at a time.
    I did, however, graduate from Puppy School.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a great talent. I never could do the nice beg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet very well but not as pretty as you do, Dougall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sitting. Only one out of ten scotties that lived here could do that. Dui did learn to sit and lie down at Puppy pre-school...but that's ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a Scottie and don't go with thee crowd.

    ReplyDelete