Saturday 26 September 2020

Hello again...

 Hi everpawdy, it has been a really long time (5 year, we checked). We're not sure who is still around in Blogville, but we've not forgotten you.



Floyd and I have both been happy and well in the time we've been MIA. Until recently. I (Dougall) have had some bad health news, which has prompted me to check in with my old friends. 

I've been diagnosed with the Big C. The dogtor hopes that I can spend 6 more months with my family (who are heart broken) and Floyd.



The huMUM thought we could come back here to document how loved I am and spread that love far and wide.

If you're reading this, stop in and say hello, let me know how you are. I've missed you. XOXO



14 comments:

  1. DOUGALL!!!!!! OMD!!!! FLOYD!!!!!! OMD!!!!! WHAT UP??! Oh dude, sorry abouts the diagnosis. I HATES THE EVIL C!!!!!! I had my own bout with it, and had surgicals. I sure hopes the dogtors are wrong and you can stay with your peeps and Floydie for much much longer!!! Sendin' you lots and lots of POTP and healin' vibes and {{{hugs}}}
    MISS YOU GUYS!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ruby! All my paws are crossed. Missed you too.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to Blogville. Sorry to read about your diagnosis. Love the three bestest maremmas in all the land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sad news, Dougall. We are sending you and Floyd and your family lots of AireZen and positive vibes♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dougall. We have wondered about you an Floyd. Sad that the NEWS isn't better; but we know that you and your family will be makin' memories. Hopefully, MANY memories. Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're planning to get in some good stuff while I've got time.

      Delete
  5. We know. Kyla was given 3 to 9 months because of melanama and it turned out to be six. So we got a rescue Scottie mix znc Kyla trained Kali and Kali is wonderful. When we first got Kali, she was the wild child. After a few days she figured out that she wasn't going to be mistreated anymore.Tell your folks that it's OK and you's be honored if they got another dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dougall We are so very sorry to hear about the Big C. We have missed your posts . Sending POTP to you and your family. About 5 years ago we long one of our Scotties to the Big C. Time the Vet’s found out what was wrong he was gone within a month. It was a very fast spreading Big C.
    Stay Safe and know that you are loved. Sending hugs and prayers.
    Bentley and new Scottie Winslow.

    ReplyDelete