Monday 19 October 2020

Cross your paws

This is the peep here. We had to rush Dougall to the vet last night, he had completely gone off his food and started vomiting, he was obviously in pain. They admitted him ,gave him something for the pain and put him on oxygen.

Dr Shane called this morning and said it looks like that when he was scared and upset by a thunderstorm on Friday night, he has torn a valve in his heart...

They are working on him and said there is a possibility he could come home on medication... But I just don't know how much more my boy can cope with... 



3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I've no words to tell you how sorry I am to hear this news. Just know that I'm sending all my best vibes and prayers (POTP) that your sweet boy is home soon and recovers fully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots and lots of POTP coming your way, Dougie. We hope you will be doing OK asap. Hugs and prayers from our Mom.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calm down Dougall, you're with good peeps.

    ReplyDelete